viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Im coming back

I realised I havent written in a long time and I decided its time to write again!
Well it has been a long time since the last time... I was starting exams, after that my family came to Israel for my cousins wedding, then i finished exams (with good grades :)) then i went for a week to Madrid (Amazing!!) then second semester started (I have Radio this semester, its awesome!!), then it was passover and i went to Venezuela with my family (home sweet home) and I came back and the last week was a special one. First it was Yom Hashoa, the day we remember the 6 million inocent jews that died in the holocaust, including 1,5 million children.. We had a ceremony at school and at 10:00 AM an alarm sounded in all the country marking 2 minutes of silence that EVERYONE respected... People that were driving stopped their cars and stepped off, the buses, the trains, people working, eating, whatever they were doing everybody stopped... then on sunday it was Yom Hazikaron, the day we remember all the soldiers that have died since Israel we have the state of Israel... that they there was a minute of silence at 8:00 pm and a minute of silence at 11:00 am the day after... and it was exactly the same as in Yom Hashoa...
then that night was yom Hatzmaut, the celebration of the independence of Israel... At first i was going to go to a party in a Villa with indoor pool, all you can drink, dj, etc... But the police canceled it so we had to go to a club, habait, but we had really a good time, althought i could drink alcohol...
Then the next morning everyone is supposed to do bbq and go to parks, to the beach, etc... but i spended the whole day sleeping... next year i will do a barbeque!! hahaha
well this is all for today but I promise I will write more very soon...
I leave you all a video to see, but be sure before that your parents are not close, its an X rated video... hahaha you will see what i mean...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario